Monday, August 11, 2008

Woah, yesterday's post seems more like a drama.

Summary: I saw an injured hamster, brought it home, parents didn't allow me to bring it to a vet even though it had a badly fractured leg and injured eye, I got angry because its different when YOU'RE the one who went through all the trouble to save it, and know that it might have a chance of facing death if it doesn't get treated asap. and your parents start scolding you VERY badly because you want to bring it to the vet. yah.

Oh, and trust me when I mean VERY badly.



Anyway, I saw this dried up and squashed hamster at the steps today, it was really gross. What, I'm fated to see poor little creatures? ):

Runaway hamster reminds me of....somebody's blog url hor :D



Going out with ngik to study now, Tampines library ain't that bad y'know, its better than the airport IMO!

k gogogogo!

No comments: